About Community Support North Yorkshire
Helping your organisation to flourish.
Community Support North Yorkshire helps voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) groups to grow and thrive by providing specialist advice, guidance and training.
We are a local infrastructure support organisation for North Yorkshire. Our experienced team is here to help established and aspiring trustees, employees and management committees with a wide range of organisational support including:
- Finding potential grants and funds, support with applications and fundraising ideas.
- Understanding governance structure, registration and compliance.
- Helping you engage with your community and delivering effective services.
- Business planning and financial management.
- Developing policies and good safeguarding practices.
- Strengthening social media and marketing activities.
- Recruiting and managing new volunteers, including attracting new trustees.
- Carrying out an organisational health check.
We can connect you with quality resources, peer support and personal development opportunities, as well as offer one-to-one advice.
Take a look at the support we offer in our leaflet.
Community Support North Yorkshire is a service provided by Community First Yorkshire and funded by North Yorkshire Council and NHS North Yorkshire.
To get in touch simply complete our online registration form and one of our Community Support North Yorkshire team will get in touch.
Contact Andy for: Men’s Sheds, funding, training and governance.
Contact Andy for: Governance, funding, Community Led Housing, training and skills audits.
Community Support Delivery Manager
Contact Carole for: information about the Community Support North Yorkshire service.
Contact Hilary for: advice on choosing a charitable structure, constitutions, trustee issues, community buildings, funding, strategic and/or financial planning, volunteering.
Contact Michael for: support with developing your community group or voluntary sector organisation from funding to finance, volunteering to charity governance.
Contact Nicky for: advice on governance including registering as a charity, community buildings, children and young people’s projects and tap into her vast experience of grant funding.
Contact Vicki for: support with developing your community group or voluntary sector organisation from funding to finance, volunteering to charity governance.