Prioritising wellbeing for better balance – Leadership development and wellbeing: woodcraft
Leading and working in the sector can be challenging and rewarding, balancing time, energy, and the ever-changing nature of your organisation or team. You put time and attention into enhancing your teams wellbeing, yet experience frustration because you feel unable to practice what you preach when it comes to balancing your own work and life.
This wellbeing session isn’t your usual workshop.
Working with your hands is a proven way to reduce stress. We’re taking you into the Great Outdoors to benefit from the therapeutic properties of wood crafting.
The Down to Earth project, facilitated by JK McQuinn of Where the Mind Grows (and collaborators), invites you to make space and time in nature, to learn, grow and reflect.
This nature-inspired wellbeing session focuses on ways to reduce stress and enhance your values. Learn to focus with a ‘hands on’ in nature 2-hour woodcrafting session, which follows a 90 minute workshop. You’ll discover your way to maintain a healthier, happy workplace culture for yourself and others. You will return to work with strategies to create more space and time for yourself and the collective wellbeing of your team, so that they and your organisation can thrive.
In the session you will:
- Be equipped with a practical set of values resources, with a clear approach of how to find balance and focus
- Find clarity of how your individual and team values can be a ‘living’ part of your well-being culture, working from the inside out
- Reduce your stress and feel better connected and confident – inspired by nature
- Increase your confidence to create healthier boundaries, through your values resources
- Get creative time for reflection
- Boost energy and motivation.