Facebook is the world’s largest social media platform. It has around 50 million active users in the UK and is popular with people of all regions, income levels, genders and educational backgrounds.
Not many of us have the budget to hire dedicated staff or third-party agencies to run a social media account, so how do you get the most out of Facebook and use it to attract new supporters and volunteers?
Join us for this informative and practical training workshop from our social media partners, SRX Consultancy. They will deliver an overview of how to best utilise Facebook for your organisation – vital when you have limited time and resources.
This live, interactive training will be delivered over Zoom.
Our social media workshops are popular, and places are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
To make this workshop as bespoke as possible we will ask you a few short questions when you register in order for us to understand your exact training needs.
The workshop will be tailored to meet the needs of the group but is likely to cover the following areas:
- Why Facebook and social media is so important
- How to create compelling and engaging posts
- Practical examples of what works and what doesn’t
- Using Facebook to recruit and inspire volunteers
- A chance to share your own experiences and learn from others
- How to schedule posts in advance
- Facebook features including Stories and Reels
- A brief overview of Facebook analytics
- The importance of scheduling and calendars.