Sometimes, don’t you wish social media could be as simple and plain as the nose on your Face(book)?!
Facebook still reigns as the most popular social media platform so ignore it at your peril.
But how do you get the most out of it and use it to attract new supporters and volunteers? Not many of us have the budget to hire dedicated staff or third-party agencies to run our account so practical knowledge and skills are vital when we have limited time and resources.
Please join us for this informative and practical training workshop from our social media partners SRX Consultancy. They will deliver an overview of how to best utilise Facebook for your organisation – vital when we have limited time and resources.
This live, interactive training will be delivered over Zoom.
Our social media workshops are popular. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
We want to make this workshop as bespoke as possible. The group size will be limited and a survey will be sent out when you register in order for us to understand your training needs.
The workshop will be tailored to meet the needs of the group but is likely to cover the following areas:
- Using Facebook to recruit and inspire volunteers
- How to create compelling and engaging posts
- Practical examples of what works and what doesn’t
- A chance to share your own experiences …both good and bad
- How to schedule posts in advance
- How to make the most of Facebook advertising from just £10
- A brief overview of Facebook analytics
- The importance of strategy and calendars.