Instagram is one of the fastest-growing marketing platforms around today – especially if you want to attract younger supporters and volunteers.
More than half of the UK population now have an Instagram account, with the majority of them under 35-years-old.
But how can you get the most out of Instagram – especially as it is a platform that relies on high-quality pictures and video?
Not many of us have the budget to hire dedicated staff or third-party agencies to run our account so practical knowledge and skills are vital when we have limited time and resources.
Please join us for this informative and practical training workshop from our social media partners SRX Consultancy. They will deliver an overview of how to best utilise Instagram for your organisation.
This live, interactive training will be delivered over Zoom.
Our social media workshops are popular. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
We want to make this workshop as bespoke as possible. The group size will be limited and a survey will be sent to you when you register to help us to understand your exact training needs.
The workshop will be tailored to meet the needs of the group but is likely to cover the following areas:
- Why Instagram and social media are so important
- Making the most of Instagram’s many features
- How to create compelling and engaging posts and visuals
- Practical examples of what works and what doesn’t
- Using Instagram to recruit and inspire volunteers
- Copyright and crowdsourcing imagery
- Profile designs and grid templates
- How to schedule posts in advance / post from a computer
- A chance to share your own experiences and learn from others.