Do you know how to get the most out of LinkedIn – especially when it has a very different membership and style to other social media platforms?
LinkedIn is becoming one of the main ways for community organisations, charities and groups to market themselves in the professional world.
Not many of us have the budget to hire dedicated staff or third party agencies to run our account so practical knowledge and skills are vital when we have limited time and resources.
This live, training will be delivered over Zoom.
Our social media workshops are popular, and places are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
To make this workshop as bespoke as possible we will ask you a few short questions when you register to help us understand your exact training needs.
The workshop will be tailored to meet the needs of the group but is likely to cover the following areas:
- Why LinkedIn and social media are so important
- Setting up a LinkedIn business page
- Growing your LinkedIn network
- Supporting your staff and volunteers on LinkedIn
- How to create compelling and engaging posts
- Practical examples of what works and what doesn’t
- Using LinkedIn to recruit and inspire volunteers, trustees and/or donors
- How to schedule posts in advance
- A chance to share your own experiences and learn from others.