A NCVO event
Managing your charity’s finances through the cost of living crisis
In partnership with the Charity Finance Group (CFG), in this webinar NCVO will provide you with some top tips on managing your charity’s finances through the cost of living crisis.
The cost of living crisis means many charities are feeling less confident about their financial position with soaring inflation, a tougher fundraising environment and general economic uncertainty. How to manage your charity’s finances during a crisis can raise lots of questions:
- How can we plan in a period of such uncertainty?
- How do we know if we are facing insolvency?
- Is our reserves policy fit for purpose?
To help you answer questions like these, in this webinar NCVO will share some top tips on financial management through the cost of living crisis and signpost you to practical tools and guidance that can help. You’ll also hear from ‘Survivors of Bereavement by Suicide’ about their experience of this.
By the end of this webinar, you will:
- Have top tips to help you effectively manage your charity’s finances through the cost of living crisis
- Understand the basics of reserves, financial planning and facing insolvency
- Have heard from a small charity about their experience
- Know where to go for help and guidance and further support
There will be time at the end to ask any questions.
For more information and to book your place, click here.