A Community First Yorkshire event
North Yorkshire Children and Young People’s Providers and Partners Meeting
The draft Agenda for the meeting will focus on:
- i-Thrive programme update and discussion focussing on using part of the framework
- North Yorkshire All Age Autism Strategy refresh – NY Autism Strategy update on emerging messages
- Social and Emotional Mental Health (SEMH) Strategic Group – update and discussion of community mental health development project
- North Yorkshire UK Shared Prosperity Fund – programme opportunities for supporting young people
- Safeguarding Children Partnership (SCP) North Yorkshire – emerging issues and new resources
- Sharing intelligence – issues facing children, young people and families, focusing on impact of the cost of living crisis as we move into winter.
We always want to make sure these meetings cover the things that are of interest to you. If you have any items for the agenda please contact email@example.com, before the meeting.
The agenda, papers and Zoom details will be sent nearer the meeting date. Past papers and meeting notes can be found here.
Please advise if you are attending by confirming here, ideally before Friday 3 November.
NOTE: If the link to confirm is closed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm attendance and receive the agenda.