A Community First Yorkshire event
North Yorkshire Children and Young People’s Providers and Partners Meeting
The draft Agenda for the meeting will focus on:
- Local Skills Improvement Plan (LSIP) – overview and discussion of the training and educational curricula, delivered by colleges and apprenticeship providers, meeting the needs of the local business community
- North Yorkshire All Age Autism Strategy
- Social and Emotional Mental Health (SEMH) Strategic Group – TORs and links with this meeting and other groups, I-thrive Programme/Thrive Framework to improve outcomes for children and young people’s update
- Working with health – Humber and North Yorkshire Health and Care Partnership Our People Strategy – Year Two Priorities, NY VCSE Assembly update and messages to share
- Sharing intelligence – issues facing children, young people and families, focusing on impact of the cost of living crisis and domestic abuse in rural areas
- Safeguarding Children Partnership (SCP) North Yorkshire – emerging issues and new resources.
We always want to make sure these meetings cover the things that are of interest to you. If you have any items for the agenda please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, before the meeting.
The agenda, papers and Zoom details will be sent nearer the meeting date. For past papers and meeting notes use this link.
Please advise if you are attending by confirming here, ideally before Tuesday 18 July.
NOTE: If the link to confirm is closed, please contact email@example.com to confirm attendance and receive the agenda.