A Community First Yorkshire event
North Yorkshire Children and Young People’s Providers and Partners Meeting Thursday 20 October 2022
The Children and Young People’s Providers and Partners meeting is made up of colleagues from voluntary and community groups, social enterprises (VCSEs) and partner organisations from across North Yorkshire, who come together to discuss a range of topics.
The draft agenda for the October meeting will focus on:
- School holiday activities for children and young people – FEAST and the National Citizenship Service programme – discussion of collaboration and sharing ideas to feed into future plans
- UK Shared Prosperity Fund North Yorkshire Investment Plan – opportunities and programmes supporting young people
- Development of North Yorkshire VCSE Health and Care Assembly – discussion of the role and fit within the North Yorkshire Integrated Care System and links with this North Yorkshire thematic group:
- An overview of the context and plan to establish the North Yorkshire VCSE Health and Care Assembly was presented at an event in June. A recording is here, the transcript is here and the presentation is here.
- Mental health needs and support – Social and Emotional Mental Health Strategic Group update and discussion of current issues and the impact on children and families of the cost of living crisis issues. The group have some suggested social media messages and resources for professionals to use here.
- Children Safeguarding Partnership North Yorkshire – safeguarding children and adults checklist, awareness and training needs.
We always want to make sure these meetings cover the things you are interested in, if you have any items for the agenda please contact email@example.com ideally before 10 October.
The agenda, papers and Zoom details will be sent nearer the meeting date. For past papers and meeting notes use this link.
Please advise if you are attending by confirming here ideally before Tuesday 18 October. NOTE: If bookings are closed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm attendance and receive the agenda.