A Community First Yorkshire event
North Yorkshire Children and Young People’s Providers and Partners Meeting
The draft Agenda for the April meeting will focus on:
- Growing up in North Yorkshire 2022 survey findings – presentation and discussion
- Safeguarding Children Partnership (SCP) North Yorkshire – emerging issues and new resources
- Children and young people health and wellbeing:
- I-thrive Programme/Thrive Framework to improve outcomes for children and young people’s mental health and wellbeing – presentation and discussion of how to opportunities and challenges to extend its use and embedding the approach
- NYCC Autism Strategy – forward plan
- Social and Emotional Mental Health (SEMH) Strategic Group – update and discussion of current issues and the impact on children and families of the cost of living crisis
- Sharing updates – organisations and issues facing children, young people and families
- Recognising and rewarding young volunteers – review of past work and next steps for task and finish group to plan further work
- Working with health – development of the North Yorkshire VCSE Health and Care Assembly – for update and feedback to the Assembly on key questions to be circulated prior to the meeting.
We always want to make sure these meetings cover the things that are of interest to you. If you have any items for the agenda please contact email@example.com, ideally before 18 April.
The agenda, papers and Zoom details will be sent nearer the meeting date. For past papers and meeting notes use this link.
Please advise if you are attending by confirming here, ideally before Tuesday 18 April.
NOTE: If bookings are closed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm attendance and receive the agenda.