A Community First Yorkshire event
North Yorkshire Equality and Inclusion Partnership
This Partnership brings together colleagues from the voluntary and community sector and partner organisations from across North Yorkshire to discuss a range of topics. The aims of the meetings are to provide a forum to:
- increase partners’ understanding of the issues facing people with protected characteristics in North Yorkshire
- ensure organisations making decisions about services provided to people with protected characteristics are aware of the issues they face, and take steps to address these issues
- create links between partners to share good practice, plans and provide feedback on plans and changes to services.
We always want to make sure these meetings cover the things that are of interest to you. If you have any items for the agenda please contact email@example.com, before the meeting.
The draft agenda for Wednesday 10 January 2024 meeting:
- Focus on – North Yorkshire Age Friendly Network – emerging issues, extending the reach and influence
- Focus on – Gypsy, Roma, Traveller communities and Health Needs Assessment
- North Yorkshire All Age Autism Strategy and consultation – update and for feedback
- Increasing inclusivity – Task and Finish group update and next steps
- Working with health – Humber and North Yorkshire Health and Care Partnership – information to be shared for update: input to the Workforce Breakthrough Programme themes; impact of the cost of living crisis – sharing local intelligence and responses.
The agenda, papers and Zoom details will be sent nearer the meeting date.
NOTE: if you are not able to confirm online, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm you are attending and receive an agenda.
How to book
Confirm your attendance here.
If you have any questions about the meeting please contact Caroline O’Neill, email@example.com.
If you have any questions about confirming your attendance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01904 704 177.