A Community First Yorkshire event
North Yorkshire Equality & Inclusion Partnership
This Partnership brings together colleagues from the voluntary and community sector and partner organisations from across North Yorkshire, to discuss a range of topics. The aims of the meetings are to provide a forum to:
- increase partners’ understanding of the issues facing people with protected characteristics in North Yorkshire
- ensure organisations making decisions about services provided to people with protected characteristics are aware of the issues they face, and take steps to address the issues
- create links between partners to share good practice, share plans and provide feedback on plans and changes to services.
The draft agenda items for Wednesday 13 July meeting are:
- Working with health – development of North Yorkshire VCSE Assembly
- Connecting people to health appointments – transport/access models emerging from a project exploring this in three areas across the county
- NHS: Co-designing a Patient and Public Participation Framework – Humber and North Yorkshire Health and Care Partnership area
- UK Shared Prosperity Fund North Yorkshire Investment Plan
- Sharing local intelligence – new and changing community needs, staff and volunteer recruitment and wellbeing, changing demands on the voluntary sector, new opportunities to collaborate.
If you have agenda items you would like added please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The agenda, papers and Zoom details will be sent nearer the meeting date.