A Community First Yorkshire event
North Yorkshire Equality & Inclusion Partnership
This Partnership brings together colleagues from the voluntary and community sector and partner organisations from across North Yorkshire, to discuss a range of topics. The aims of the meetings are to provide a forum to:
- increase partners’ understanding of the issues facing people with protected characteristics in North Yorkshire
- ensure organisations making decisions about services provided to people with protected characteristics are aware of the issues they face, and take steps to address the issues
- create links between partners to share good practice, plans and provide feedback on plans and changes to services.
Please send any agenda items you would like added to email@example.com by Monday 9 January 2023.
The draft agenda for Wednesday 11 January 2023 meeting is:
- Developing a shared understanding of the wider community offer for different levels of frailty – overview of the pilot project using the Rockwood Frailty Scale – discussion of challenges applying the approach to assessing needs for supporting particular groups of people
- What do we need to do more of to increase ‘inclusion’ and what can we do together? – building on the conversation at the October meeting and further discussion
- 2021 Census outcomes for ethnicity and data releases
- Sharing intelligence on local issues and needs and the impact of the cost of living crisis on people
- Review of the Terms of Reference
- North Yorkshire Shared Prosperity Investment Plan
The agenda, papers and Zoom details will be sent nearer the meeting date. NOTE: If you are not able to confirm on-line, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm attending and receive an agenda.