A Community First Yorkshire event
North Yorkshire Equality & Inclusion Partnership
This Partnership brings together colleagues from the voluntary and community sector and partner organisations from across North Yorkshire, to discuss a range of topics. The aims of the meetings are to provide a forum to:
- increase partners’ understanding of the issues facing people with protected characteristics in North Yorkshire
- ensure organisations making decisions about services provided to people with protected characteristics are aware of the issues they face, and take steps to address the issues
- create links between partners to share good practice, plans and provide feedback on plans and changes to services.
Please send any agenda items you would like added to email@example.com by Monday 17 April 2023.
The draft agenda for Wednesday 19 April 2023 meeting is:
- North Yorkshire UK Shared Prosperity Fund – February briefings and North Yorkshire Investment Plan update
- Increasing inclusivity – project outline building on the last meeting conversation and next steps
- Volunteer Managers Network meetings – future topics
- Working with health – NY VCSE Assembly update and messages to share
- Community Tensions and Prevent – update and overview of Community Safety Partnerships
- Impact of the cost of living crisis – sharing local responses
- Review of the Terms of Reference.
The agenda, papers and Zoom details will be sent nearer the meeting date. NOTE: if you are not able to confirm online, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm you are attending and receive an agenda.