A Community First Yorkshire event
North Yorkshire Equality & Inclusion Partnership
This Partnership brings together colleagues from the voluntary and community sector and partner organisations from across North Yorkshire, to discuss a range of topics. The aims of the meetings are to provide a forum to:
- increase partners’ understanding of the issues facing people with protected characteristics in North Yorkshire
- ensure organisations making decisions about services provided to people with protected characteristics are aware of the issues they face, and take steps to address the issues
- create links between partners to share good practice, plans and provide feedback on plans and changes to services.
We always want to make sure these meetings cover the things that are of interest to you. If you have any items for the agenda please contact email@example.com, before the meeting.
The draft agenda for Wednesday 11 October meeting is:
- Increasing inclusivity – actions and next steps
- Working with health – Humber and North Yorkshire Health and Care Partnership:
– Digital Inclusion Project overview and sharing messages
– Inclusive Health and Care Careers – input to the Workforce Breakthrough Programme workstream
- North Yorkshire All Age Autism Strategy – update and discussion of messages from the recent workshops
- ‘Prevent’ – further support and overview of Community Safety Partnerships
- Impact of the cost of living crisis – sharing local intelligence and responses.
The agenda, papers and Zoom details will be sent nearer the meeting date. NOTE: if you are not able to confirm online, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm you are attending and receive an agenda.