A Community First Yorkshire event
North Yorkshire Equality & Inclusion Partnership
North Yorkshire Equality and Inclusion Partnership
This Partnership brings together colleagues from the voluntary and community sector and partner organisations from across North Yorkshire, to discuss a range of topics. The aims of the meetings are to provide a forum to:
- increase partners’ understanding of the issues facing people with protected characteristics in North Yorkshire
- ensure organisations making decisions about services provided to people with protected characteristics are aware of the issues they
- face, and take steps to address the issues
- create links between partners to share good practice, share plans and provide feedback on plans and changes to services.
The agenda items for Wednesday 6 April meeting are:
- Developing a Family Hub Network
- Migration Yorkshire refugee integration strategy and supporting people from Ukraine
- Local Safeguarding Partnerships and Safeguarding Week 2022
- Making on-line meetings work for everyone
- Sharing intelligence.
If you have agenda items you would like added please contact email@example.com
The agenda, papers and Zoom details will be sent nearer the meeting date.
Please confirm attendance before Monday 4 April 2022. NOTE: if bookings are closed, please, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm place and receive an agenda.