A Community First Yorkshire event
North Yorkshire VCSE Leaders meeting
North Yorkshire VCSE Leaders Group meeting Thursday 29 February 2-4pm
The North Yorkshire VCSE Leaders meeting brings together colleagues from a range of voluntary and community groups and social enterprises (VCSEs) across the county to discuss various topics. All voluntary groups and charity leaders are invited to these meetings – everyone is welcome.
At the February meeting we will discuss and share views on the following draft agenda items:
- York and North Yorkshire Combined Authority and Devolution. Tracy Watts, Skills and Employability Manager, York and North Yorkshire Local Enterprise Partnership
- Working with health – Workforce Transformation Breakthrough Programme. Humber and North Yorkshire Health and Care Partnership (HNY HCP) – update on progress and input into planning for Year 3. Jason Stamp (Chief Officer, Forum), Chair HNY VCSE Collaborative and Workforce Senior Responsible Officer and Rachel Baillie Smith, the ICB Deputy Director for People
- North Yorkshire Leadership Development and Mentoring Programme – update and discussion of next steps. Mike Hickman, Leadership Development and Training Manager, Community First Yorkshire
- Open discussion of the impact of cost of living crisis on organisations and people the sector is working with
- Adult Safeguarding and wider concerns about children and young people’s safety – update and actions to note
- VCSE Leaders meetings Terms of Reference – review.
We want to make sure the meeting covers matters you are interested in. If you have any items for the agenda please contact firstname.lastname@example.org,
Please advise if you are attending by confirming below before 26 February. The agenda, papers and Zoom details will be sent nearer the meeting date.
Note: if confirmation is closed, please contact email@example.com to confirm and receive an agenda.
Meetings for 2024/25 are on Thursday, 2-4pm on 6 June, 29 August, 28 November and 27 February.