A Community First Yorkshire event
North Yorkshire VCSE Leaders meeting
The North Yorkshire VCSE Leaders meeting is made up of colleagues from voluntary and community groups and social enterprises (VCSEs) from across North Yorkshire, who come together to discuss a range of topics. All voluntary group and charity leaders are invited to these meetings – everyone is welcome.
In November we will discuss and share views on the following agenda items:
- Adult Safeguarding and wider concerns about children and young people’s safety – update and actions to note
- Focus on Climate Change – strategies and plans: York and North Yorkshire Local Enterprise Partnership and North Yorkshire Council plans and taking feedback on the way forward, challenges and sharing insights; North Yorkshire Recycling Network and creating wider connections, toolkits, resources, policies and development opportunities
- North Yorkshire UK Shared Prosperity Fund 2022/25 – overview and discussion of the People and Skills Programme launched in September
- Working with health – Humber and North Yorkshire Health and Care Partnership Our People Strategy and Humber and North Yorkshire workforce transformation Breakthrough Programme 23/24; North Yorkshire VCSE Health and Care Assembly update and messages to share
- Cost of living impact on organisations and people the sector is working with Thriving Communities Partnership October meeting update, including further steps for revising the North Yorkshire VCSE/Public Sector Compact.
If you have any items for the agenda please contact email@example.com, ideally before 29 November.
The agenda, papers and Zoom details will be sent nearer the meeting date.
Please advise if you are attending by confirming here before 28 November.
Note: if confirmation is closed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm and receive an agenda.