A Community First Yorkshire event
North Yorkshire VCSE Leaders Meeting
The North Yorkshire VCSE Leaders meeting is made up of colleagues from voluntary and community groups and social enterprises (VCSEs) from across North Yorkshire, who come together to discuss a range of topics. All voluntary group and charity leaders are invited to these meetings – everyone is welcome.
In August we will discuss and share views on the following agenda items:
- Thriving Communities Partnership June meeting update, including overview of the current strategic landscapes; North Yorkshire Council Plan Priorities; NHS Place Plan Priorities (previously discussed); VCSE Priorities and discussion of where to focus future collaboration.
- Discussion to feed into revising the North Yorkshire VCSE/Public Sector Compact.
- Working with health – Humber and North Yorkshire Health and Care Partnership Our People Strategy and Breakthrough HNY workforce transformation programme 23/24 and short presentation for information and comment; NY VCSE Assembly update and messages to share.
- North Yorkshire UK Shared Prosperity Fund 2022/25 – programme updates, discussion of opportunities and challenges for workforce development, skills and apprenticeships.
- Adult Safeguarding – update and actions to note.
- Cost of living impact on organisations and people the sector is working with.
If you have any items for the agenda please contact email@example.com, ideally before 29 August.
The agenda, papers and Zoom details will be sent nearer the meeting date.