Participants will develop their knowledge and understanding of:
- Safeguarding duties and responsibilities within your village hall
- A Designated Safeguarding Lead and what this involves
- What a village hall needs in order to be compliant with good safeguarding practice
- How to access a range of up to date informative resources on good practice
- How to access further safeguarding policy and procedure support beyond the session.
You will leave the training with practical tools to help increase the effectiveness of your group.
This will also be an opportunity to network with other village halls.