Peer support and making connections
Want to stay well connected? Join one of our networks and come along to our meetings.
They’re a great way to connect with people in a similar role to you, get support and share experiences.
We have five different networks in North Yorkshire:
- Community buildings and village halls network – for people running village halls.
- Reuse network – for groups and organisations interested in reuse.
- Community Finance network – for staff and volunteers with an interest in financial issues in the voluntary and community sector.
- Volunteer coordinators network – for people who are looking for or responsible for organising volunteers.
- CEO Peer Group – for chief executives and leaders (CEOs) from voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) organisations across North Yorkshire