Join our treasurers' network
These network meetings are for both new and experienced treasurers of voluntary community and social enterprise sector organisations across North Yorkshire.
The meetings bring treasurers together to share good practice, information, advice, tips and thoughts on all aspects of being a treasurer.
Attendees are able to learn by sharing experiences and knowledge with peers and by listening to presentations from and putting questions to Community First Yorkshire development officers.
Upcoming Network meetings
- Thursday 7 July 2022, 10:00am – 12:00pm, Gift Aid and opportunity for open discussion. Find out more information and book a place here.
- Thursday 13 October 2022, 10:00am – 11:00am, Topic to be decided
- Thursday 19 January 2023, 10:00am – 12:00pm, Charity insurance and opportunity for open discussion
Previous network meetings
An overview of previous network meeting discussions, useful links and resources
There is a wealth of information available on the Money page of our website resources. These can help you manage your money from budgeting tips and looking after your accounts, to getting funding ready. Our top picks are below:
- Charity Commission guidance: Managing Charity Finance
- List of Charity commission guidance publications
- Finance guidance, NCVO
We have a wide range of general information applicable to different aspects of running a successful organisation which includes good governance; funding; policies and procedures, volunteer management and operational good practice
Stay up to date with the latest news, opportunities and resources by subscribing to our themed newsletters. You can sign up here.
To find out more about the network please contact Joanne Abbott and Lizzie Clapham, email@example.com