Facebook is the world’s largest social media platform, with 50 million active users in the UK alone. But how many organisations really get the very best out of it?
It’s difficult to know where to start when placing adverts on Facebook and using its paid features to get your message out far and wide – especially when the Meta Business Suite looks so daunting.
Not many of us have the budget to hire dedicated staff or third-party agencies to run our account so practical knowledge and skills are vital when we have limited time and resources.
Please join us for this informative and practical training workshop from our social media partners, SRX Consultancy. They will deliver an overview of how to best utilise Facebook’s advertising platform and other advanced features to truly deliver for your organisation.
This live, interactive training will be presented over Zoom.
Our social media workshops are popular. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
We want to make this workshop as bespoke as possible. The group size will be limited and a survey will be sent out when you register to help us understand your exact training needs.
The workshop will be tailored to meet the needs of the group but is likely to cover the following areas:
- The history of Facebook Advertising
- Introduction to the interface
- How Facebook adverts can work for ANY budget
- Different types of ads and outcomes
- Boosting posts v ad campaigns
- Basic and advanced targeting, including lookalike lists
- Creating high quality promotional materials
- How Facebook Ads work with your website – including Facebook Pixel, Remarketing and Google Analytics
- Why Facebook will reject adverts and how to appeal
- Dealing with the trolls and bots that adverts can attract
- Analytics and reporting.