A Community First Yorkshire event
North Yorkshire Children and Young People’s Providers Meeting Thursday 21 April 2022
North Yorkshire Young People’s Providers and Partners Meeting Thursday 21 April 2022, 2-4pm Zoom
The Young People’s Providers and Partners Meeting is made up of colleagues from voluntary and community groups, social enterprises (VCSEs) and partner organisations from across North Yorkshire, who come together to discuss a range of topics.
The draft agenda for the April meeting will focus on:
- Local Safeguarding Partnerships/Safeguarding Week June 2022
- NHS mental health support project scoping and NHS update – NYCCG
- Working with the new health structures
- Opportunities for working with National Citizenship Service summer 2022
- Sharing views and updates, including Local Government Review.
The agenda, papers and Zoom details will be sent nearer the meeting date.
Please advise if you are attending by confirming here ideally before Monday 18 April 2022. NOTE: If bookings are closed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm place and receive an agenda. If you have agenda items you would like added please contact email@example.com