A Community First Yorkshire event
North Yorkshire VCSE Leaders Meeting
North Yorkshire VCSE Leaders Group meeting Thursday 17 February 2-4pm
The North Yorkshire VCSE Leaders meeting is made up of colleagues from voluntary and community groups and social enterprises (VCSEs) from across North Yorkshire, who come together to discuss a range of topics. All voluntary group and charity leaders are invited to these meetings.
The draft agenda for the meeting is to discuss and take views on:
- Local Government Reorganisation
- System pressures on VCSE and NHS
- North Yorkshire Thriving Communities Partnership
- NHS Local Care Partnerships
- Care Co-ordination
- Local intelligence sharing and updates: organisation and volunteering, returning volunteers and recruiting new volunteers.
For reference – NCVO The Road Ahead 2022 – Finding a new practicality through uncertain times.
If you have any items for the agenda please contact email@example.com ideally before 3 February.
The agenda, papers and Zoom details will be sent nearer the meeting date.